Sunday, August 24, 2008

THE MEANING OF FRIENDSHIP


If being a friend means love,
Then I’ll give it to you,
If being a friend means happiness,
Then my friendship is true,
If being a friend means you,
Then I’ll be always at your side,
If being a friend means sharing,
Then you we’ll always be mine,
If being a friend means someone to talk to,
Then my ears are listening always,
If being a friend means depressing,
Then I’ll be your sun,
If being a friend means fun,
Then it’s true what everybody says,
If being a friend means shy,
Then I’ll be the brave one,
If being a friend means smile,
Then I’ll have it all the time,
If being a friend means friendship,
Then I want to be your friend,
If being a friend means loyalty,
Then I’ll always remain a friend.
'EqA' my Closed n beSt fRenz heRe...she Will kNow anyThiNg abOut me B4 aNyone knoW it....
She Is likE my Sister B'coZ shE is YounGer thAn Me...i Alwyz CalleD her 'Adekku'..

5 comments:

Pjoyz Zul said...

Adik, abang datang melawat blog adik nih.. hehehehe

WaFa' An NisA... said...

tima kaseh...datang la melawat lagi..;-)

mocQachinno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mocQachinno said...

salam...
hye kak..heheh
sy brase amat terharu dgn penghargaan yang telah diberikan.
no words can describe it..chewah!
prasan la pulok..
i'm very lucky to have someone like you here.
neways, thanx from the bottom of my heart.

WaFa' An NisA... said...

nothing can be describe too...
sudah ketentuan yg Maha Esa untk kite menjdi kwn yg rapat disini wlaupn dulu kat matrik hampeh..jumpa sebelah pung dak tegur espclly lam tandas 'B2T3'hehe...;-P